Arizona Family Health Partnership administers the Title X grant for the state of Arizona. The Title X Family Planning Program is the nation's only grant program dedicated solely to providing reproductive health and other preventive health care services to low-income, under-insured, and uninsured individuals who otherwise lack access to care.
Services offered include:
- Birth control pills, condoms and other contraceptive methods;
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI/STD) testing, prevention education, counseling, limited treatment and referrals;
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and resources;
- Pelvic exams, including Pap smears;
- Breast exams;
- Family planning counseling and education;
- Basic infertility screening;
- Emergency contraception;
- Reproductive health counseling and education.
Who can get Title X services?
- People who can become pregnant or cause a pregnancy.
- People with or without health insurance can easily access the care they need, and cost will not be a barrier.
- No one will be denied services for the inability to pay.
- There are no government-issued identification requirements.
- Teens can seek health care, such as birth control or condoms, without parental consent.*
- Appointments are always private**, and can be totally confidential upon request.***
*If you're under 18, we encourage you to involve your family, parent, or caretaker in your healthcare decisions, but their involvement is not required to receive services.
**Mandatory Reporting is required if patient reveals child abuse, child molestation, sexual abuse, rape, incest, intimate partner violence or human trafficking. Otherwise services are completely confidential.
***Meaning: no bills or notifications about services are sent home or to phone numbers not verified by the client.