Presenting the AZ Vote for Healthcare campaign: a collaboration of more than 20 healthcare associations and patient groups to provide fact-based, non-partisan education to Arizonans about voting and election activities.
AZ Vote for Healthcare can help voters follow the voting records of elected officials on critical healthcare issues and state and federal policy decisions that will affect health centers or healthcare organizations, such as changes to budgets and Medicaid/AHCCCS coverage. Together, we can show policymakers that there is a strong constituency in Arizona that supports healthcare!
The AZ Vote for Healthcare website contains many helpful resources to help you get involved and keep you informed, including:
• help registering to vote,
• help finding which voting districts you live in,
• help finding candidates running for office in your voting district,
• information about how candidates voted on important healthcare issues,
• locations, dates and times of candidate debates and events,
• links to websites with election and healthcare information.
As a not-for-profit healthcare organization that relies on public Title X funding to help Arizonans, Arizona Family Health Partnership encourages everyone to stay informed and VOTE!